If you are looking for a simple, free and free dating app. then Mingle2 might be just what you are looking for. Is it really better than Tinder or any other dating app? We’ve reviewed it so that you can decide if it is worth your time or not. Read on to find out more.
What is Mingle2?
Mingle2 is an online dating website that connects thousands of singles with other like-minded people in their local areas. Mingle2 was designed to be a free, easy to use and highly reliable online dating site that connects single people based on their similar interests and desires. The website allows its users to browse through a user friendly interface and is one of the most popular free online dating apps.
Mingle2 vs Tinder
We can’t leave this review without comparing Mingle2 to Tinder. The first thing to note is that Mingle2 and Tinder are both free dating apps, so what makes one better than the other? It comes down to what you are looking for in a dating app. Mingle2 is perfect for users who are looking for something very simple and straightforward. If you are not quite sure what to say, and don’t want to commit to a relationship straight away, Mingle2 is the perfect app for you.
Tinder on the other hand is a dating app that has been designed specifically to connect single people with other like minded people. This app works a lot like an online dating website, but it does so through the use of swiping. Tinder makes it easy to swipe left or right, and if you see someone you like you can send them a message or even meet them in person. You can also choose whether you would like to be open to both sexes. If you want something a little more serious and committed, Mingle2 might not be the best choice for you.
There are several key features that make this dating app more unique than many other similar apps. These include a free trial, matchmaking, compatibility matching and the ability to create a dating profile with the Mingle2 app. Mingle2 is highly mobile friendly, and it’s extremely easy to use. This makes it ideal for users that are constantly on the go.
Mingle2 is available for both android and iOS devices and both work in a similar way. In the app’s main screen, there is a set of categories that you can select from to browse the millions of singles that are in your local area. Once you’ve selected the category you are interested in, you can search for a potential mate by entering a first name, or using their location to narrow down the search. When you’ve found the person you would like to meet, you can send them a message and then get to know each other.
Mingle2 offers a 7 day free trial which is more than enough time to decide whether this is the right dating app for you. You can sign up for the trial, get connected and start messaging other singles in your area without having to pay a penny. When you are ready to pay for a subscription, you can do so at any time during the free trial.
In order to find potential matches for you, Mingle2 has a built in matchmaking system. This feature takes into account compatibility, and other factors such as a users interests, lifestyle, location and personality. If a user signs up to this service they will be matched with the other user based on these factors.
Creating a Mingle2 Profile
When you create your profile, it gives you a number of options that will help you to make yourself stand out from other users. You can give an interesting headline, use photos to help you sell your profile to other singles, and you can choose whether or not you are open to both sexes.
- The Mingle2 app works on both iOS and Android devices
- It is completely free to use
- The compatibility matching feature is a great way to find potential partners
- You can create a free profile
- You can connect to users in your local area with only a few taps of your fingers
- Users can view profiles for other users using the app
- The interface of the app is user friendly and easy to use
- The app has an active community
- There are many users with similar interests and backgrounds to you
- It is highly mobile friendly, making it an ideal dating app for people on the move
- The free trial ends after seven days, and if you don’t want to pay for a subscription you will have to start all over again
- The compatibility matching feature can be a little too effective, so you might find yourself talking to a person a lot and never actually meeting in person
- Mingle2 is not always the first choice when it comes to online dating apps, so it might not be the easiest way to connect with someone
In conclusion, Mingle2 is a free dating app that can be a little daunting at first. It might not be the best way to start dating, but it is certainly free and easy to use. With all these key features, you could certainly be convinced to give it a try. If you are looking for something a little more serious then perhaps you should consider the paid version.